Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just Another Day

Just another day at home with the kids...Alistair is getting pudgier by the minute...fitting in quite well with the older kids and their baby photos. Alistair is ready for his meat and potatoes as you can see... he is 14 lbs 12 oz now, at just 7 weeks of age (breastmilk only)!

Big sister, Miss Amanda, loves her baby now. She asks to hold him, by signing, and will "love love her baby" by holdinghim tightly and rocking side to side, before trying to bite him (i think its her kisses) and then pushing him away. She's come a long way!
Aaaaah.....brotherly love...James decided to help Dad out the other noght while I was out at school, by giving Alistair his bottle....too bad he can't be this angel like all the time...all helpful and not makeing trouble. I guess it makes these moments all the more special.
I've been busy with my head buried in chemistry books and genetics for my last two pre reqs before I start my program. Then I have had to deal with Strep that has been making its rounds in our house since the baby was born. It is a vicious scycle of drug, strep, drug strep...I am so hoping we are done with it now...not a fun circle to be stuck in.
Amanda has had one eval for her transition for PT today, we got the recommendation fo two hours direct Pt and half an hour consulting...I think that's pretty good. Anyone out there have any experiance with IEP's?
I'll try to post more frequently, but please don't hold your breath, I don't want that on my concisous!

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

I can't believe how much he looks like his Dad!

Belovedlife said...

so are you saying his dad needs to lose a few pounds... ;)
scary isn't it!? We know it's not the milk man who's the father.