Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home stretch...



Well, it has been a long road, but I am in the homestretch now with school. The road to becoming a Phycisian assistant has not been easy, by any means, but it has definitly been rewarding. I have five weeks of class left, then I graduate! Thank HEavens! I have my white coat ceremony and all that is left after that is taking my boards!


THe job huntis on right now, I have a couple of things cooking, but I wont share until I know what is final...don' twant to jinx myself.


Will keep everyone up to date, hoepfully!


THe kids are doing great everyone is growoing up so fast.


Baby Megan is 5 months old already! where does the time go?


3 comments:

wsxwhx698 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

home security monitoring said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.

Dallas Alarm Monitoring

Obd2 said...

Your weblog appears pretty informative. I liked it. So a awesome provide pretty beneficial material. I appear at with awesome interest.Can you please inform me how can I appear at your rss blog?