Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lighter side of July.....

July has so not been our month...kids have been sick, spent time in the hospital, kids have been sick once again with 103 degree temps, sore throats, and no strep...just viral.

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! Summer has not been good to us, although I guess I should say thank you that it is not worse!

Here are a few pics from the better times of this interesting month.
Ahuva Loves her baby brother....so much so, that she tries to eat him up!


Alistair is such a cool baby! He is looking mighty fine and cute in his Joe Cool glasses, compliments of mommy ( the things we can get away with doing to our kids as babies!!!)

6 comments:

L. Noelle said...

Where have I been? I am so sorry to hear about all of the phlegm!!! I really hope everyone is up to par again! :)

Nina said...

Love love love the pictures!! Hoping that you have a healthier rest of the summer!!

jotcr2 said...

Allister is looking very settled into your abode. Hope you're all back to being healthy. Virus's can be soooo hard.

Anonymous said...

The baby is looking so much like his daddy....hair (or lack thereof) and all. :)

Tara Marie said...

Oh, I love these pictures and Sir Allister is the picture of 'Joe Cool'.....hoping August is illness free.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I just love the pictures! I hope everyone is well now and stays well!