Wednesday, November 16, 2005

On the Road Again.....

We are off on yet another road trip, with my mother in law in tow. My nephew is getting married tomorrow night and we are driving out for the wedding. It should prove to be interesting, at least I am really hoping it is boring. I must say the only thing that I am really looking forward to is getting all dressed up. I haven't had the opportunity since two years ago, when my neice got married. It should be a lot of fun. Well, off to bed, as we have an early start in the morning, Peanut has PT first thing, then it is on the road again....
THis time we bought new movies for the trip, that way the kids can't, or I should say hopefully, won't fight over the movie selection. PLus we are only bringin the new movies, three in total.
I'll let you know how things turn out, Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kim Ayres said...

It must have been tricky deciding on movies that both your kids and your mother-in-law were happy to watch!