Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Rub -A-Dub-Dub

The other day when I pickd up Miss Amanda the teachers had a fabulous tale to tell of my little ones adventures for the day. Apperently she got into the bathroom when no one was looking. She made her weay to the sink, climbed up on the stool, turned on the water and got soap from the soap dispenser. She proceeded to wash her hands like a good little girl. Very impressive, as the first day of school she could do no more then climb up on the stool.
The problem that lies therein, is that last night before bathtime, Miss Amanda got into the bathroom when I wasn't looking. She made her way to the toilet and was "washing" her hands. I think we still have a little work to do here...what do you think?
I should note that she thought it was the funniest thing ever! and was very proud of herself...

2 comments:

The Mom said...

hee hee hee - any water will do - right???

WTG Amanda on washing your hands all by yourself at school - that is wonderful!!!

Belovedlife said...

Like my oldest daughter siad...at least James remembered to flush this time!